- The primary customs site is East Midlands Airport, the UK’s largest freight airport handling 350,000 tonnes of cargo per year. EMAGIC includes plots on SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway, including access to a 50-acre Strategic Rail Freight Interchange and freight terminal, operated by Maritime.
Site specifications and benefits:
- 24-hour operations with no runway slot restrictions.
- Capable of handling up to 16 775m-freight trains per day.
- Container storage and HGV parking.
- Adjacent to the UK motorway network with over 91% of the UK population within a four-hour drive.